Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fall quarter in full swing



So, the quarter is in full swing (we're in the midst of our first full week) and I'm slowly getting back in the swing of having a scheduled life again. But, it's been nice to be home, though not much to write home about. I've caught a couple of nice sunsets on the commute home.

It has also been the week of eating. My advisor's mom is in town and they cooked up an amazing Italian food fest the other night, and Sora's mom is in town and is cooking up a Korean food fest tomorrow night. There was also a large orb weaver spider that built its web across the front porch, and was feasting on a large bee. My photo of this did NOT turn out; I think I'm grateful for that.

(the view from the top of the bike path on campus, looking south across Monterey Bay to the Monterey Penisula)

3 comments:

Christie Rowe said...

ouch! homesick

kes said...

But you'll be here soon! Maybe you'll even be here in time for Hell's Belles????

Christie Rowe said...

ok i'm not exactly blaming you, but...
i just spent 2 hrs watching show footage on utube.